Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year

First post of the year. Happy New Year! :)

Is it a bad thing? Cause many people complained on Facebook saying they are 20 years old, so and so. Well, mostly females. Males, so far, I didn't see anybody complaint though. Speaking of Facebook, I don't really often play it now. #Omg. Though I did on, just to get updated on the event stuff. Nothing much to do on Facebook. Sign.

Celebrated New Year with a BBQ with the gang on the 2rd and 3th . I just realized we do have gatherings every semester. That is good, cause get to keep in touch. Though some couldn't make it, but never mind. Maybe next semester!

BBQ was a successful, cause this time get to lit up the charcoals. The last time was a failure. We played many games, I don't know the names of the games! But one of the games was Killer and sorta Running man alike games. If there was a camp fire, I bet the atmosphere and feeling will be better. :)
The fun part was, cause we prepared many bottles 1.5 litre water and a whole big bundle of juice. So losers have to drink. The game go on till we finished everything. @@ Imagine a stomach filled with water! Pee dai.

Believe it or not, the BBQ taken up to 6 hours. After the BBQ, we celebrated Suet Yan's birthday in a mamak!  Its a bit unexpected but its 12 something in the morning, shops have closed. We had a movie session: Sinister. Boring!  Didn't even finish watching it. By the time we stop watching, its already 3.30 am  Then we sorta have a king kai session in the room til 5 am. @@.
Beh tahan and KO. but some of them chat till 7 am! (Y)

All in all, Crazy and sleepless day despite being out all day; literally I was really out since I overnight at someone's place. #trollface

How was your New Year celebration? :)

Been indoors like everyday, boil drama like hell.  Oh, I have a new recipe, well sorta new!
Though the food type is already in the market, but its my own flavour! #proud
I don't know, but it suddenly popped out in my head while I was cooking dinner. #suddenunexpectedthough

Happy 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment