Sunday, May 12, 2013

Some random shits that has nothing to do with anything...I don't know. Its just a random and maybe a lame update and this is a long ass title. xD

Its kinda weird if I say "hey guys" as my introductory opening cause its like I am a famous blogger which everyone came and read my blog routinely. x) 
but anyways, lets assume I am.  hahaha.

Warning: This update isn't going to make any sense. So if you don't get it, its okay. I don't get it either. So... don't worry. But if you get it, err.. congratulation. Nobody cares. x)

Hey guys! How is it going? I know i didn't really been updating my blog properly recently, most of my updates were just about my opinions, thoughts and some craps I don't even know I know. Well, as long I keep my blog updated. It doesn't really matter? hahaaha. So,  in my blog, its more like opinions, thoughts and my life story and etc. Well, mostly about my life story. but it don't really directly straight forwardly shows about my life story, its more like you have to imply it yourself, kinda apply to those sad life stories only. Don't ask why, I don't know either. haha. 

So I just started my semester break, kinda tears dropping because I have just finished my year 1 in degree, and I am moving forward to year 2. And yeah, as each semester goes by, its getting harder and harder. I can feel the stress talking and thinking about it. I can't wait for the stress, tension and sleepless nights. I was being sarcastic. I am afraid I can't cope with the overly intense emotional feeling. But never say never. :)
I take it as a challenge to my success. heh.

Basically now I am rotting at home just watching dvds to kill time, and a little bit of workouts, a little bit! x)
I am motivated to go back gym now! Hopefully I can be as fit as I was before. But my lazy side always tell me to face the computer, or the television. Feel so lifeless. But hey, this is life. x)

I don't know what I am updating. But as for the next update, I will probably update about my life doings as I guess this is what other bloggers do? They update about what they did and stuff. Maybe I should try that with a little bit of pictures. I realized I don't really put pictures up. Its like a blog with a wave of words. haha. xD. 

I guess I should click the publish now. Cause you know I don't know what to crap now.... Okay.... so..... I'll update in a little bit. :P





No comments:

Post a Comment