Happy Chinese New Year guys, especially to the Chineses. :)
This year I didn't go back my home town because my grandma passed away last year.
So they didn't celebrate this year. :/
A little regret though, cause I last year didn't go back as well, me only la.
Anyway, I just celebrate CNY like any other day except for the CNY eve and the first day of CNY. I went to my relative house to celebrate and meet my interracial baby cousin, Arthur. :)
Oh man, time flies. 18 years 5months passed by so fast. All the childhood experiences and the pictures will remained as memories. :')
To be honest, I couldn't recognize myself when I was a kid. A big different compare to today.
Last time I looked like my father. Everyone could like immediately tell who is my father when I visited my hometown. :')
But as years went by, they couldn't recognize me anymore, its like I am not my parent's kid :P Bwahahaa. XP
Its cool how a person looks stayed the same from young to adult. Thumbs up man! (Y)
Hahaa. Maybe I could upload some of my oldies picture and a current pic for comparison? It gave me a shock :O Hehe.
So today is the Seventh day of CNY. One week passed so fast and CNY is ending soon. Gotta wait for another year for it :')
As for the Red packets aka Ang Paos. Received not much this year. :/
Its strange how I don't bother anymore. Haha. Last time I would be very excited or something. I guess I have grown,NOT! xP
Anyway, back to the Ang Paos. So yeah, not much this year. Not going to used the money O:) I will save it up, Save save save. :)
Don't simply spend money la people. Earning money is as hard as finding gold mine unless you are smart. XP
I finally understand it when my parent stop giving me allowances. =.=
Don't think is a bad thing la, its a good thing cause this will discipline you. You will be more responsible. Hehe. :3
Anyway, tomorrow is Monday. Gotta attend classes again. Ugh. Don't know why this semester no mood to study. I feel super lazy...Sign.
Happy Chinese New Year again. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment